Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Vanity Tour

Hey everyone! Today I decided I would show you what I keep on my vanity. I keep all my makeup in a basket which I put on my vanity. (Click to watch May Makeup Basket Video) 


Overview: 
I generally keep my lotions and brushes together then my hair products on the opposite side with my fancy perfumes in the middle. 


Lotion/Brushes:
This is the side where I grab for a lot in the morning when I am getting ready because I start to pull out all of my everyday makeup brushes. The first product I have on the left is my makeup remover; Sephora Instant Eye Makeup Remover. Next I have the Secret Wonderland Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works in a travel size. I also have the be somebody lotion which I received as a present. Next I have the e.l.f. Daily Brush cleaner, Marshmallow Cocoa Shea Butter Body Lotion, Daily Makeup Brushes, and Aloe Vera for the summer days from CVS. 



Perfume:
In the center of my vanity I have my two fancy perfumes of the moment. The first perfume is Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs. The second perfume is Peace Love Juicy by Juicy Couture. 



Hair:
Starting with the left I have the New Image Hair Spray, Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray and Sculpting Foam, CHI Iron Guard, TRESemme Fresh Start and No Frizz Shine Spray, and Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioner. In front this is a new purchase, the Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removal Cloths. I have very sensitive skin so I will be trying that out soon and will be doing a review of makeup removers I have tried for sensitive skin. 

Thats all for today and will see you tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
Katy
beautystar56

No comments:

Post a Comment